1. This Que Fresco campaign is open to all UK customers who spend over £250 on Ozpig products online or at a retailer’s store.
2. The campaign starts on 2nd June 2022 and runs for one month and excludes Que Fresco employees, their agents, families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. To be entered into the campaign, you must follow and complete the instructions provided by Que Fresco providing a minimum of a name, email address and UK postal address.
4. Only one entry per email address will be accepted and winners will need to confirm their purchase when contacted.
5. Entries will be accepted until midnight on 30th June 2022.
6. Third party, electronic, and bulk entries will not be accepted.
7. There will be one winner. The winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter, Que Fresco, from all the valid entries received and notified as soon as practicable. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prize: One winner will receive a Private BBQ Masterclass Chef Experience from “BBQ Ben” Ben Bartlett at your house. Ben will cook up a three-course lunch for you and a guest, all while teaching you how to use your Ozpig BBQ. You'll get hands-on with the cooking and discover top tips from the master. You'll discover the art of the barbecue and cover grilling, smoking, tools, marinades, rubs, sauces and more.
Cedar Wood Salmon
Texas Style Sirloin Steak
Garlic & Lemon Spatchcock Chicken
Butterfly Prawns with Chilli & Lime
Apple & Red Slaw
Char Grilled Corn on the Cob
Flaming Pineapple with Vanilla Pod Ice-Cream
Your menu is subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
In addition you will receive a signed copy of The Haynes BBQ Manual and 2 jars of BBQ Ben Original BBQ Sauce.
9. To be redeemed within 12 months winning prize at a date to be mutually agreed.
The winners will be contacted via the details provided during entry.
10. Que Fresco team will make 2 attempts to inform you as winners on each of 2 separate days as soon after the 30th of June 2022 closing date as possible. Failure to confirm by reply to Que Fresco with your name, email address and your UK postal address by 7 days will forfeit your entry and a new winner will be selected at random and notified.
11. Que Fresco will make best endeavours to ensure the winners have been sent their prize as soon as practicable.
12. Winners will receive their prize by post/email to their UK address.
13. The Prize is as stated, are non-transferable, and cannot be changed in any way or substituted for a cash alternative.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend this promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. The winner’s names and counties will be available on request by contacting us and marking your enquiry ‘Que Fresco BBQ Chef Experience Campaign.
16. Que Fresco may request the winner take part in publicity.
17. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for personal reference.
18. The Promoter, Que Fresco, reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants.
19. Prize providers: Que Fresco – further T&C about redeeming your prize with Que Fresco can be found at https://www.quefresco.co.uk/
Que Fresco Ltd.
The Old Pie Shop, Church Street, Ribchester.
PR3 3YE registered company no. 08359694